ROC HE2802 Combi 2 Year warranty Terms and Conditions
1. The installer must be registered with Gas Safe and complete the Benchmark checklist in full at the time the boiler is installed. This checklist must be made available to us if we ask.
2. If the above condition is not met, this warranty is not valid.
3. The boiler warranty must be registered with ROC UK by either the installer or you, the householder, within 30 days of the boiler being installed. For new-build properties, this must be done within 30 days of the sale being completed. Once registered ROC UK will send out details of a number of approved ROC Service Agent.
4a. The boiler must be serviced each year in line with the manufacturer's instructions. The service must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The service can be done up to 30 days before or after the original anniversary of the boiler being installed without invalidating the warranty.
4b. The warranty does not cover damage caused by dirty water or scaling, therefore a system filter must be fitted, also a system cleaner and inhibitor must be present in the system.
5. We may request proof of service via benchmark service records within the installation manual.
6. If you do not keep to conditions 3 to 5, this warranty will be limited to 12 months from the date of manufacture.
7. The 2 years of warranty includes labour and all parts which have failed due to manufactures defect. Faults caused by poor system conditions are not covered.
8. This warranty relates only to the boiler and not to any connected system or accessories such as time switches, thermostats, motorised valves, external pumps and so on.
9. If the boiler breaks down, we may ask you to pay us a deposit before we visit you to repair it. We will return the deposit in full if we find a fault that is covered by this warranty. We may keep the deposit if we cannot access your property at the time we had arranged with you to visit.
10. Any repair carried out under the terms of this warranty does not extend the warranty beyond its original period.
11. This warranty only applies to boilers bought in and used within the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
12. Engineers will not carry out repairs if they think accessing the boiler would be a risk to health and safety.
13. If your boiler is in a cupboard, there must be enough room for the engineer to work (the minimum area as set out in the installation instructions). We will not accept responsibility for removing cupboards, kitchen units, trims and so on to gain access for repairs.
14. Any repairs made to the Boiler must be completed by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.
15. All parts used when repairing the boiler must be official ROC parts or the warranty will be invalid.
16. This warranty does not in any way affect your statutory or legal rights.
This warranty does not cover the following.
The cost of the annual service.
Any repair that is needed as a result of anything other than a fault to the boiler or failure of the boiler itself.
Any damage, whether accidental, negligent, malicious or otherwise. You must not install damaged appliances.
Theft or attempted theft.
Any fault or failure in the heating system to which the boiler is connected.
Any other costs or expenses caused by, or arising as a result of, a repair.
Any damage caused by hard-water scale deposits or sludge resulting from corrosion.
Any problems caused by inadequate supply of services such as electricity, gas or water to the property.
Boilers which have not been:
installed and set up strictly in line with the installation instructions supplied with them (including the requirement to clean the system and add corrosion inhibitor in line with BS7593:1992); or
maintained strictly in line with the maintenance instructions supplied with them, or where the Benchmark checklist has not been properly completed.